Something “About Chows” and Myself
Thanks for landing on the ‘About’ page of “ABOUT CHOWS”.
Here, I’ll be sharing some background information ‘About Chows’ and Arick (Founder this blog).
“About Chows” (www.ABOUTCHOWS.net)
About Chows was founded in 2012 and fully developed in 2013.
The main idea of starting this blog is to help other dog owners in raising and take care of their Chow Chow dog pets.
So here are few reasons how my blog could help them and why you’ll find this blog useful.
- Dog Profile to help you understand about Chow Chow.
- Increase relationship between Chow Chow dog and owner.
- Training your dog into smart and funny dog
- Learn to understand Chow Chow.
- Make Chow Chow as good partner for human.
Here I’ll write in following topics.
- Training Tips
- Dog Treatment, Healthy Tips
- Good technique to increase affection for your dog
- Make Chow Chow as human friendly pets
- Breeding Chow Chow
- Help differentiate Chow Chow and other dogs
- Teach you how to deal with Chow Chow
So, do you think it is enough to help you? No? How about sending your opinion to help me build good resources for Chow Chow Dog Owners? Use Contact Us to share your thought.
Who Am I?
My name is Arick – an author of this simple blog.
A local teacher and pets lover. I really love this blog and it is great honor to present this blog to the whole world.
I was born in April, 01 1985 as the only son in my family. Twenty years later, I build my first blog using free blog. A year later, I move it to self hosting blog and continue develop it. After few years teaching in local schools, I’m able to buy my own managed server to host my student’s sites and surely this simple lovely blog.
I really love pets. in fact, I have several of them. They are great creatures which make me and many peoples smile while sad. There is nothing interesting about me but here are some random things that other may find it interesting.
Some random things about me.
- I was born in 1985 in Indonesia (I’m 28 years old)
- I could speak several languages, Bahasa (Indonesia), English and Javanese.
- I spend most of my times by teaching my student, if I have free times, I use it to gather with my big family, read some books and write some articles.
- I love to write anything which is interest me. I love to write about my experiences while dealing with pets.
- I enjoy blogging but I prefer writing in papers rather than in Notebook.
- I really love teaching.
- I have lots of friends but I enjoy sit in the corner alone while in party. I love thinking about many things.
- I’m Vegetarian.
- I love internet but I didn’t like to update status every day. I enjoy reading huge statuses of my friends in social media.
I hope you will enjoy reading articles in this blog.
I always do my best to reply all emails.
You can also contact me on
Thank you for dropping by. Don’t just read the articles, Share your idea through emails/comments. Thanks for reading. Hope to talk soon.